.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Humor, entertainment, reviews, jokes, games, hobbies, and things to keep you occupied for hours. Much more to come soon!


CrispAds Blog Ads

7/28/2005

Wedding Crashers

I went to see this movie on its opening night, anticipating many laughs and giggles. This movie DID NOT disappoint me! This is one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long, long time. I must say however that the humor involved is very crude at times, so if you have children that want to see it, consider that fact, and that there is brief nudity as well.

I don't want to spoil the movie too much, but I can say at least that Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn play two guys that specialize in crashing weddings. They go to many different weddings, have routines practiced to pick up women. Their relationship in the movie is one of the things that makes the movie so good. They work well together. Wilson plays the soft spoken character, while Vaughn is a lot more rough around the edges.

If you want a movie that's going to make you laugh, and you can handle shock humor, like There's Something About Mary, then
there's a good chance you'll like Wedding Crashers. I'm not sure all people that like comedies would like it though. The whole theater was laughing so many times, it was just one of those movies that's fun to see there. I'll probably buy it on DVD too when it comes out.


3 Comments:

Blogger Mama Mouse said...

Thanks for the tip ... will have to add it to my 'must see' list. I love almost any kind of comedy, but one that keeps me laughing is the best!

6:52 PM

 
Blogger BLOGBANK said...

Hilarious movie! I was dragged to see it by my wife and kids…(older kids)…didn’t really want to go but ended up laughing more than an adult should be allowed to laugh.

1:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, my husband and I are going to go watch it this weekend. If you liked this movie, you'll probably like Old School which stars Vince Vaughn with Owen's brother Luke and Wil Ferrel. Hilarious.

10:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home