.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Humor, entertainment, reviews, jokes, games, hobbies, and things to keep you occupied for hours. Much more to come soon!


CrispAds Blog Ads

7/14/2005

Spooky Vids and Funny Flash Vids

Like to get spooked, or startled?

Or how about spooking/startling your friends?

Here's a site that has spooky flash vids... they're a lot of fun

Keep your eye on the dot.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!


SPOOKY FLASH CLIPS (Right click and open in new window if you're surfing for credits)

I like the eye coordination test one... make sure the sound is up quite a bit, so you can hear.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mama Mouse said...

Oh my goodness! I did the hypnosis one and was really, REALLY getting into it. Forgot your post and when the fun part happened I nearly fell off my chair and screamed bloody murder!

HeeeeHeeee .... FUN!!!

11:52 PM

 
Blogger Mesmur said...

Hehe, same here. My brother showed them to me, and we looked through a lot of them that night.

They are quite fun.

Thanks for posting

1:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeeez! I did the eye coordination test... I almost fell on my seat and scream! Lucky I don't have heart problems.

12:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home