.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Humor, entertainment, reviews, jokes, games, hobbies, and things to keep you occupied for hours. Much more to come soon!


CrispAds Blog Ads

7/27/2005

Two very cool programs

I love watching movies, and I love playing video games. These two programs allow me to do both of them, and I can get new movies, or games pretty much as often as I want.

The DVD rental program I'm talking about is NetFlix. You can have 3 DVDs out from them at one time, and they provide the shipping. If you want a new DVD, send one back and you can create a list of what you want to watch. They'll send you the next DVD on your list. This all for $9.99 a month, which is outrageous! You can rent about 15 DVDs easily in a month, and that would cost you $30-50 at a rental store. With NetFlix you only pay $9.99. Sign up for a free trial below.

Try Netflix for Free!

The second program that I have really enjoyed over the past year is Gamerang. I was renting a game a week, and spending way more money than it costs to rent through this program. You can choose how many games you want out at one time. You send the game back, and the next game you want is sent to you FREE. Plus you can get the game you want, where when I go to rent a game at a video store, sometimes they don't have it. Anyway, they offer a FREE TRIAL too.

Blue Rent

Take advantage of the free trial if anything. If you don't like it, simply cancel the program. I like how you can see what they have too beforehand

6 Comments:

Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

Great post. I've been using Netflix and love it. The settle any problems very quickly and have never had an issue. I'll check out the other one though. Good idea about using free trials. Thanks for the programs.

12:55 PM

 
Blogger Mesmur said...

Same concept, except if you join Netflix and Gamerang you're not limited to only 3 total rentals.

And there aren't as many selections...

But an alternative...

5:11 PM

 
Blogger CT said...

netflix rocks!!!!!!!!!
good times!!!!!!!!

7:01 PM

 
Blogger Dennis! said...

You should know that the $9.99 netflix deal is only for one movie out at a time. For three movies at a time, it costs $17.99. Still a great bargain, but not as cheap as you suggest. There are other pricing schedules too, so for more money you can get more DVDs out at a time.

3:13 PM

 
Blogger Mesmur said...

Yes, Netflix has the most selections, and proven accountability.

Gamerang is good... I usually go with 1 game out at a time... and finish it, then send it back for the next one. Works pretty slick.

6:26 PM

 
Blogger Mesmur said...

Quit advertising your pills, etc... 8 posts on my site in 1 day is getting to the point where I'm going to ban your IP address!! Knock it off.

8:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home