.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Humor, entertainment, reviews, jokes, games, hobbies, and things to keep you occupied for hours. Much more to come soon!


CrispAds Blog Ads

7/26/2005

Poll: The Best Cartoon/Animated Series

Yeah, I've watched them all. I want to know what you think is the best.















What's the best cartoon/Animated show?
Scooby Doo
The Flintstones
The Jetsons
Spongebob Squarepants
South Park
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Something else


  

Free polls from Pollhost.com


6 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

I've been on your blog before. I thought I recognised the name. Feel free to blogroll me. I have tried to add more blogs to my blogroll in the past, but it doesn't seem to work. I'll just add your link manually. Cute site!

3:25 PM

 
Blogger Carolyn said...

my soemthing else vote was for Futurama. Best animated show EVER.

10:58 PM

 
Blogger Alex said...

The Smurfs!

(And Futurama was damned good, too, Carolyn.)

11:25 PM

 
Blogger Mesmur said...

Ah yes, forgot about those two, and two good ones.

Smurf song in my head now, oh oh.

11:27 PM

 
Blogger The Library Lady said...

Rocky and Bullwinkle!

Or am I the only one old enough to remember that?

11:36 PM

 
Blogger Kiley said...

SOUTH PARK all the way!!!

I did however also enjoy the animated show (I think it was only on for one season though) on Comedy Central about Robert Evans...it was TOO funny!!!.

12:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home