.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Humor, entertainment, reviews, jokes, games, hobbies, and things to keep you occupied for hours. Much more to come soon!


CrispAds Blog Ads

3/21/2006

Fortune Cookies

I don't really believe in them, but I do think they're fun to read anyway.

IF you'd like to receive a fun online fortune cookie, CLICK HERE:

One thing that I like to do is whatever the fortune says, add "in bed" to it.

Like the other day, I got this fortune:

"You will have great success in life" (in bed)

Now in addition to the fortune, they're
adding other things, like lucky numbers. In the picture below, the numbers given won the lottery!

















You can also have fortune cookies made to say what you want. Imagin
e getting your bill and cookies and getting the fortune below, haha:
























Here's another photo of a sheet of fortunes. Have you ever had any of these popular ones? Have fun with them by adding my phrase:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home