.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Humor, entertainment, reviews, jokes, games, hobbies, and things to keep you occupied for hours. Much more to come soon!


CrispAds Blog Ads

3/01/2006

Packing a Punch



Tonight the guys did their thing again on American Idol, and they proved once again what a solid group they are. I'd hate to have to pick 6 right now, and it'll be easier to go by the total votes. There's so much talent in the group.

Once again though, I strongly feel that Chris Daughtry was the top performer. His
vocals are so strong, and he could easily be on the charts right now. Close behind him was Elliot. I listened closer to him because last week I didn't hear what the judges heard when they raved about him. After his song I was simply in awe. He was the tops of the night, until Chris finished. Gedeon was also very strong tonight. The rest were good, or fair, but I didn't think they compared with those 3 tonight.

What did you think?

As far as who I think will be voted off tomorrow- I'd predict David and Bucky. That's what I think anyway. David just croons, and they all sound the same to me now. Bucky is a nice guy, but I'm tired of that style. I want to see some range...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, if Bucky doesn't lose i'll throw myself off my 4th floor dorm room!!!

11:10 AM

 
Blogger Mesmur said...

haha!

Don't get too carried away, but yeah

4:48 PM

 
Blogger 6000 said...

Grr. Posts like this make me so annoyed. The world doesn't live in the usa, you know?

Who cares for your silly idol show?

Then I look at what the usa has to offer and I think - thank god.

8:49 AM

 
Blogger Mesmur said...

Wow...

No need for me to even comment, haha

8:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home