.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Humor, entertainment, reviews, jokes, games, hobbies, and things to keep you occupied for hours. Much more to come soon!


CrispAds Blog Ads

12/07/2005

Fruedian Slips (or) Slips of the Lip


These crack me up more than a lot of things. I have the unfortunate ability to have this happen to me here and there. Have you ever meant to say something, but have something else leak out instead, obscene or not? I get a kick out of some of the things that I hear.

Sometimes your thoughts get the best of you, and you say words you really didn't want to say.

Please feel free to share some of yours in the comment section as well.

In class one day we were discussing a book we were reading. Instead of saying ax, he said ass, saying something like..."he could have used an ass, err ax" He immediately felt bad about it, and I had to try really hard not to laugh, because he wasn't the type of student to say anything like that.

The weatherman stated "So, expect the weather to get a bit nipply, I mean nippy tonight."

"A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother."

One man is telling his friend: "I had the worst Freudian Slip the other day."

"What is a Freudian Slip?" the friend asks.

"You know, it's when you mean to say one thing, but you say something else that reveals what you are really thinking about. Like the other day I was at the airport and this really beautiful lady was helping me. Instead of asking her for 'two tickets to Pittsburgh', I asked her for 'to Pickets to Tittsburgh."

"Oh, now I know what you are talking about," the friend says, "It's like the other day when I was having breakfast with my wife. I wanted her to pass me the Orange Juice, and instead I said, 'YOU RUINED MY LIFE!"

(Not me, found it) Last christmas I was helping my young niece do some drawing. She drew a 'smiley' in green crayon and told me it was a pea. She then went on to put hair and a hat on it, to which I said 'oh look you made it lose its pea-ness'. All the adults at the party were in hysterics, I was curled up in embarrassment and my niece was perplexed as to everyone's reaction

Those are a few I've found - - I also found this site with our President's slip ups.. (there are tons) Here are a few funny ones.

“Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?” ~ George W. Bush
“Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of ’Hop on Pop’.” ~ George W. Bush
“The question is, how many hands have I shaked.” ~ George W. Bush
“I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family.” ~ George W. Bush

If you have any, or know any others, please share... I'm cracking up!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Anonymous submission, don't wanna embarass my wife). My wife told me that in her tech support days, she had a gentleman on the phone, who had a very sexy voice. At the end of the conversation, instead of saying "it was nice talking to you" she said something like "it was nice having sex with you". OOOOOOOPS.

12:22 AM

 
Blogger Nigel G Mitchell said...

That was a funny joke. "You ruined my life!" I gotta remember that. Once I was over at a friend's house, a friend of mine with kids, and he called his wife and called her "Mommy." That has deep psychological implications.

11:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was at school our geography teacher was explaining that coral reefs were actually made up of thousands of tiny orgasms.

6:17 AM

 
Blogger Mama Mouse said...

Happy New Year! Have a great year!

2:29 PM

 
Blogger Meryl K. Evans said...

Great stuff. Thanks for the much needed laugh. I've said or heard a few of these... and of course, I can't remember one now.

6:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home