.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Humor, entertainment, reviews, jokes, games, hobbies, and things to keep you occupied for hours. Much more to come soon!


CrispAds Blog Ads

11/15/2005

Oh my Goodness!!

I have a cold, so I've been drinking a lot of liquids lately.

On my way home from work yesterday I had to get rid of some of those liquids, so I stopped at a gas station that I hadn't stopped at before.

I went inside and asked the lady working the counter where the restrooms were.

She pointed and said, "Right over there, sir."

I thanked her and headed over there to relieve some pressure.

I approached the door and saw that it was a multi-gender bathroom.

Great! Well, the first thing I hope for is a good lock on the door anyway. I don't want anyone barging in on me.

To no suprise, the lock seems to be poor in condition, and I'm not quite sure if the door is actually locked or not. The lock was the kind with a button in the middle that you press in, and it may have pushed in, but I'm not sure.

About that time that was the least of my worries. I had a bladder screaming for relief, and I scurried over to the toilet, and lifted the seat. (yes, there was even a sign saying "men, please lift the seat," which made me laugh)

I was worried about someone coming in the whole time and was trying to hurry when....

CLICK

The lights go off....

I'm thinking to myself, "What the heck is going on in this place."

There was a little light shining underneath the door, so I was able to finish, and began making my way to the door, when...

CLICK

The lights came on...

The lights were the motion-detecting type.

That is the oddest thing I've encountered in a while.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...spiffy washroom you were in...most of the gas station washrooms i stop by at have normal lights in them...

7:42 PM

 
Blogger bentley92 said...

I’ve seen plenty of the automajic light switches but hardly any (thankfully) co-ed bathrooms.

2:29 PM

 
Blogger o said...

I guess it pays to be twitchy!

12:48 PM

 
Blogger cube said...

It's just one more thing to go wrong, if you ask me. Motion detector toilets don't always flush, & motion detector sinks don't always provide water.

1:16 PM

 
Blogger noiz said...

LOL scary!

8:00 AM

 
Blogger Wildefrost said...

Ha! I guess you weren't waiving those liquids around enough.

8:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home