.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Humor, entertainment, reviews, jokes, games, hobbies, and things to keep you occupied for hours. Much more to come soon!


CrispAds Blog Ads

11/07/2005

Acting goofy


I salute you Goofy... Disney's odd character. Where the heck did they get you from? What are you... a dog? Pluto looks more like a dog than you. Sorry... you're kind of scary more than cute, but goofy I'll be when I'm out and about.

I like to act goofy every now and then. Actually more than that, but I know my time and place.

I like to do things for the shock value too. Although I'm not going to try to give anyone a heart attack. Just simple humor that'll get a laugh.

Like walking into a store with a stupid walk. Normal people would do that just for the heck of it, and stop after a little bit. I'll keep doing it the whole time sometimes. I think it's funny.

Or talking really loud to whoever you're with. Just carry on a normal conversation with no holds barred.

I'm not the type to pursue trouble, so I'm not one that'll go to the point of getting kicked out of a store. I'm just talking about little things that'll keep whoever you're with amused, or embarrassed for a while.

I'm also one for enjoying shock humor. I'll make blunt statements every now and then that catch people off guard, but are worth a giggle.

I think acting goofy gives you a youthful edge. I'd rather think of it as goofy than immature. I think goofiness is chosen and immaturity can't be helped.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bond Hunter said...

Just thought you might like this:

Goofy is a fictional character from the Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse universe. He is an anthropomorphic dog and is one of Mickey Mouse's best friends. Sources including the Goof Troop television show and A Goofy Movie reveal the character's full name to be Goofy Goof.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goofy

1:24 AM

 
Blogger cube said...

What I don't understand is if they're both dogs, why does Pluto walk on 4 legs, while Goofy walks on 2.

1:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

goofy is a pimp

10:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home