.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Humor, entertainment, reviews, jokes, games, hobbies, and things to keep you occupied for hours. Much more to come soon!


CrispAds Blog Ads

8/24/2005

Dog Ran out of Gas

One day a little girl asked her Mom, "Mom, may I take Lucy for a walk around the block?"

The Mom said, "No, because she's in heat."

"What's that mean?" asked the child.

"Go ask your Father. I think he's in the garage."

The little girl went to the garage and said "Dad, can I take Lucy for a walk around the block? I asked Mom, but she said the dog was in heat, and that I should ask you."

Dad said, "Bring Lucy over here." He took a rag, soaked it with gasoline, and scrubbed the dog's butt with it.

"OK, you can go now, but keep Lucy on the leash. And only go one time around the block."

The little girl left and returned a few minutes later with no dog on the leash.

Dad said, "Where's Lucy?"

The little girl said, "Lucy ran out of gas about halfway down the block. There's another dog pushing her home."

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG That is funny. ;)

2:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, ha. Howeve, I thought the punch line was going to be something like, the other dog is filling her up again. I know, I'm a complete perv.

10:10 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

Funny story!! Hope the dog has been filled up! LOL!

BA~~68

12:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I can't stop laughing.

4:49 PM

 
Blogger Mama Mouse said...

ROFL!!

7:49 PM

 
Blogger Linda said...

LOVE IT!!

11:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home