.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Humor, entertainment, reviews, jokes, games, hobbies, and things to keep you occupied for hours. Much more to come soon!


CrispAds Blog Ads

8/20/2005

Payback Technique

Need to get someone back for a joke they played on you? Or do you want to get them first.

Here's a simple one that is easy to do, just don't tell where you heard about it...

First of all you need a kitchen sink with a sprayer. Take the sprayer and either tape it (harder to notice) or use a rubber band, so that it's on... aka, it'll spray when the faucet is turned on. Like so:




















Then turn the nozzle so that it's facing the target area, like so:
















Then WAIT for them to use the sink!!

After that, just be ready to run, or play dumb, "What are you all wet for? Did you pee your pants? HAHAHA!

They may not take it that well. Just make sure that you don't do it when they're all dressed up to go out to eat or something like that.

Have fun!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mama Mouse said...

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! I can see it now ... two Derek's ... one household. Parents move out ... bolt doors shut. Allow the two Derek's to 'play' while, we the parents, go to a lovely tropical isle somewhere and sip lovely cool drinks under palm trees before moving into our new mansions!

Tell ... me who would have more fun? The parents or the Derek's??

12:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, oh no!! I think my husband must read your blog!

10:02 AM

 
Blogger Nanette said...

That's mean! AND I LOVE IT! :)

12:21 PM

 
Blogger web_loafer said...

I did as you suggested so that I could payback my wife when she gets home. She called and told me she would be getting home late, and then told me to put out some food and water for the cats..................

2:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, ha. I'm going to have to try that some day.

12:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home