.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Humor, entertainment, reviews, jokes, games, hobbies, and things to keep you occupied for hours. Much more to come soon!


CrispAds Blog Ads

6/15/2006

Where's George

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here's a site that I visit from time to time. It's a currency tracking website. It's kind of interesting to see where your bills go after you use them.

Sometimes when I get some cash- $1, $5, $10, $20 I'll go to this website and enter the serial number in. I also add where I got it from. Down the line it's neat to go back and see if anyone else has used the bill and logged it into wheresgeorge.com.

I think it'd be neat if more people would utilize this site. It'd be fun to see where our money has traveled.

So, log onto Where's George and register. Enter some of the serial numbers and see if the bills you have are in the system.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home