.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Humor, entertainment, reviews, jokes, games, hobbies, and things to keep you occupied for hours. Much more to come soon!


CrispAds Blog Ads

4/05/2006

The Newlyweds

** Warning - Mild Adult Humor **

A couple had just gotten married and were on their honeymoon. They had made love numerous times and were really enjoying their time together.

One evening after one of their more rowdy sessions the wife snuggled up to her new husband and said, "Honey, I love you very much, but I need to be honest with you. There will come a time when we're going to lose our gusto, or not feel in the mood as much as we do now.

The husband nodded his head "Yes, I've heard about that happening. What should we do?"

His beautiful bride thought for a while and then sighed, "I'm not sure, maybe we need to come up with a plan."

The husband was quiet for a while and said with a grin, "I know....you'll have a signal. If you want to have sex, you can stroke me once."

He paused for a moment and then added, "And if you don't want to, you can stroke me 500 times!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home