.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Humor, entertainment, reviews, jokes, games, hobbies, and things to keep you occupied for hours. Much more to come soon!


CrispAds Blog Ads

2/17/2006

You can sure pick them!


Not the most high class topic in the world, I'm sure, but today's topic deals with Nose Picking! What is it about picking the nose that makes people react in such a way?

Can you dig it?

Ask yourself... does it make you laugh or disgust you?

Does it depend if the person doing it is young or old? Or does the age of the suspect matter at all, one way or another?

To me, I think it's funny. I couldn't lie if I said that I've never done it. I usually just do a little nose-hair grooming now, and not out in public.

What I find humorous is little kids though. You wonder where they get the idea from. They'll go digging away and wipe it wherever they see fit. I've even seen some eat their find, but I won't elaborate at all.

My first thoughts are... did they learn that by watching mommy or daddy? (laugh)

I guess when I catch adults going for the gold it's mainly driving in the car. If you pull up alongside them, they may be searching for treasure up the schnoz. If they're just doing some basic exploration, it really doesn't gross me out too much, and it's really just makes me laugh. Especially if they see someone's watching.

What is gross though is when you see them going for the gusto. I really don't care to see someone doing that, and just thinking about it now is enough, so I'll stop right there.

The phrase my family says most often is "Digging for Gold" or "Mining for Gold"

And that's all I have to say about that...

9 Comments:

Blogger Mama Mouse said...

I MUST say that is a picture I never thought I would see! I just can't imagine the Queen DOING that ... but then she is human ... or so its been reported! LOL

I don't care what a person does with their body, as long as I don't SEE it! Bugger eaters, in my humble opinion, are the grossest of gross ... and make me want to puke!

YEEEEECCHHHH!!!

9:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I can laugh at a booger miner, as long as I don't have to see the treasure. In our family, when we catch somebody picking their nose, we say, "Pick a winner!"

9:36 PM

 
Blogger Patty said...

My Grandmother used to say, when she saw someone picking away, cleaning out the dance hall for a dance tonight.

Yes that is one nasty little thing I try to do when I am all alone.

Do you think the Queen really was doing that and with a glove on? Or someone doctored up the photo. Let's only hope the latter.

8:10 AM

 
Blogger Micehelly said...

That picture is hysterical!

As the mother of a three-year-old daughter who is training as if there is going to be an Olympic Nose-Picking competition I must say I am getting used to it as much as one can.

9:32 PM

 
Blogger Micehelly said...

I just came back to give you a thanks for inspiring today's post over at askdaddy.blogspot.com I love your blog and read it every week. I was going to give y ou a trackback ping, but since you don't have trackback I will leave you this message. Thanks again and keep up the good work!

9:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How very unladylike....

11:08 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I love that picture. Do you think she found any gold yet?

BA~~93

8:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, it's funny and gross, but right now it's a pain in my butt because my daughter WILL NOT stop picking and eating her boogers. Every time I see her finger heading toward her nose I secretly watch her to see what she's going to do and when I see her finger head towards the mouth, I say, "Don't eat that." Then she gets mad at me for watching her. She's seven years old. It is so time for her to be over it. I would appreciate any suggestions.

2:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love a good ole fashion bugger pickin. Humans have been doing it since the beginning of time. Imagine what it would look like if we never picked. Now thats gross. I use it for spice on my hamburgers LOL

10:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home