.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Humor, entertainment, reviews, jokes, games, hobbies, and things to keep you occupied for hours. Much more to come soon!


CrispAds Blog Ads

11/15/2006

Male Stripper

I found this on the net...

The other day, my friends and I went to a Ladies Night Club. One of the girls wanted to impress the rest of us, so she pulled out a $10 bill. When the male dancer came
over to us, my friend licked the $10 bill and stuck it to his butt cheek!

Not to be outdone, another friend pulls out a $20 bill. She calls the guy back over, licks the $20 bill, and sticks it to his other butt cheek.


In another attempt to impress the rest of us, my third friend pulls out a $50 bill and calls the guy over, and licks the bill. I'm worried about the way things are going, but fortunately she just stuck it to one of his butt cheeks, again.

My relief was short lived. Seeing the way things are going, the guy gyrates over to me! Now everyone's attention is focused on me, and the guy's egging me on to try to top the $50.

My brain was churning as I reached for my wallet. What could I do? Then the marketer in me took over! I got out my ATM card, swiped it down the crack of his ass, grabbed the 80 bucks, and went home. . .

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, what can I say. thats nice...

1:25 AM

 
Blogger gail said...

OUTRAGEOUS!!

2:49 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I laughed.

4:25 PM

 
Blogger Mama Mouse said...

HeeeHeee .... Quick thinking! Love it!

6:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear lord, please tell me that's just a joke because you're going to have to disinfect your debit card now. I don't think I'd want some strange guy's butt sweat on my ATM card.

12:25 PM

 
Blogger Jill said...

Hi, was blogsurfing and came across your blog. This is hilarious shit man! Laughed my "butt" off! =)

Dreamworld of a Shopaholic

12:50 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

This is whack! You're one smart gal!

Has your atm card been disinfected yet?!? LOLz!

BA~~68

6:28 PM

 
Blogger Sparkling said...

They do say money is dirty...

3:25 PM

 
Blogger jaycee said...

A good way to improve marketing skills. This was really hilarious.

8:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are planing a party and you are struggling to arrange what visitors will like and dislike then booking a female strip show is the logical option for your party, know more visit at male stripper liverpool

3:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home