.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Humor, entertainment, reviews, jokes, games, hobbies, and things to keep you occupied for hours. Much more to come soon!


CrispAds Blog Ads

8/27/2007

A loving Husband


Several men are in the locker room of a golf club.

A cell phone on a bench rings and a man engages the
hands free speaker-function and begins to talk.
Everyone else in the room stops to listen.

MAN: "Hello"

WOMAN: "Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"

MAN: "Yes"

WOMAN: "I am at the mall now and found this beautiful
leather coat. It'sonly $1,000. Is it OK if I buy it?"

MAN: "Sure, ..go ahead if you like it that much."

WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership
and saw the new 2006 models. I saw one I really liked."

MAN: "How much?"

WOMAN: "$60,000"

MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the
options."

WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing .... The house
we wanted last year is back on the market. They're
asking $950,000."

MAN: "Well, then go ahead and give them an offer,
but just offer 900,000."

WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you!"

MAN: "Bye, I love you, too."

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker
room are looking at him in astonishment.

Then he asks: "Anyone know who this phone belongs to?"

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... that's funny.

3:01 PM

 
Blogger Jay said...

lol thats funny

9:33 PM

 
Blogger JULIEVA FAMEJUD said...

hahaha.. I was thinking the other way..,....lol!!!that's funny...well, i juz posted a kinda dirty joke.....if you have time then just read my new write up.... Its called British Foods....hehehe...my site is...
http://famejudonline.blogspot.com

12:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog! Very Funny!

http://thegamejunction.blogspot.com

1:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just a general note on your blog at the top post. You should think about adding some way to bookmark delicious or dig on your blog. I got here through blogmad and it is giving my browser fits about bookmarking...

1:38 AM

 
Blogger The Cool Commentator said...

Hello! Just stopped by your blog and really enjoyed what I read! Some really thought provoking stuff!!

Stop by my blog when you get the chance, I am attempting to write a short novel amongst other things!

Hope to see you soon!
creativestudent

http://studentad.blogspot.com

2:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting post and the converstation show some unfemiliartity and I think it is articficial.

10:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was funny!!

4:45 PM

 
Anonymous GEORGEOUZ said...

Hahaahaaahaaa .... funny story ... made me laugh out loud when reading the end of the story ..... great article ....
You have comforted me,
thanks friend

SERBA BLOG

6:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home